Sony and HBO Shows on PlayStation Network

Wednesday, May 26, 2010



It is just a little use of PlayStation Network. I don't make used to buy used games and not hear any media device. Everything I download the demo as a casual game of the NRP. HBO and Sony to try to attract more people like me on the new PSN announced today to try.

Sony's PSN HBO HBO premium for sale. The program includes the most popular services like True Blood HBO, Big Love, Entourage, The Sopranos, Rome and more.

Sony and HBO Shows on PlayStation Network


There are several seasons of most programs are available on the PSN. The price is probably not indicated, and entertainment just to buy, no lease. The content will be available on the PSP too. I would be more excited if I could rent the episodes.

0 comments

Post a Comment