Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20K 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD Review

Sunday, May 22, 2011



Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20K 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD Review. This particular Panasonic DMC-FH20 Digicam does it all coming from Wide-angle to be able to Cruising for the High definition Movie Saving. The actual 28mm wide-angle lens enables you to easily capture large groups of folks indoors or extensive executive buildings and moments with dynamic width and also abundant viewpoint, even coming from short distances. Whenever you do not know that function will give you the best shooting final results, or each time a unexpected photograph opportunity pops up and you also don't have time for you to make any kind of configurations, basically select iA (Intelligent Car) Setting simply by demanding the actual devoted switch and let the digital camera do it all for you personally. The Panasonic DMC-FH20 Camera can record action pictures in high-definition (1,280 x 720 pixels at 25 fps in Action JPEG file format).

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20K 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD Review

The energy-saving Venus Motor 4 image-processing engine and the effective, rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is slimmed right down to squeeze into thinner digicam physiques work together to extend the firing duration of the actual Panasonic DMC-FH20 Camera. Order the actual Panasonic DMC-FH2. My partner and i looked into several different point-and-shoot video cameras, and they all experience that's virtually regular difficulties with Point as well as Limbs : not really coping nicely together with reduced gentle, blurry any time paying regarding lower light, be period, and so on. This stuff are pretty much a fact together with stage and also limbs.

Right after using few different digital cameras, I chose the Lumix DMC-FH20. The primary factors in which the zoom - 8x visual, then approximately 32X electronic with the proper options.

In my vacation, this particular camera did not disappoint. ' had to play with the particular configurations a little bit to get the wanted result, however My partner and i virtually just employed the Auto, Landscape, Night time scenery as well as Macro settings. All of these proved helpful completely.

Within reduced light, I needed to be able to support the digital camera on the counter or perhaps fencing, but that's predicted, rather than the downfall from the camera.

General, I enjoy this particular camera and regarded as rid of it well worth the cost I paid out (concerning $180us). I'm it far exceeds every other digicam I've used (around the same price point).

1 comment

MB said...

Wonderful review! I am thinking of getting a new point and shoot camera and I am thinking of getting one of the top rated digital cameras in the market today, this Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 Digital Camera. But I am still trying to look for good models. I will definitely consider your review and I hope I won't regret my purchase! Thanks! ;)

November 22, 2011 at 3:13 AM

Post a Comment